THE CALL FOR PARTICIPATION IS CLOSED…
But you can join EPIC2019!
Did you submit a proposal? Please read this important info about what comes next:Key Dates
June 28 • acceptance notifications
July 30 • presenter registration deadline
August 5 • first draft due to session curator
- You’ll work with a session curator to develop an excellent presentation (and article for papers and cases), delivering drafts and final materials according to an established schedule.
- You will attend EPIC2019—registration prices & info are here. Also see FAQ below.
- You will sign a Media Agreement allowing us to livestream and record video.
- All co-authors of papers and case studies will sign a Publishing Agreement allowing us to publish your article in the open-access EPIC Proceedings.
Check out our fantastic Program Committee here. They work hard to keep reviews fair and anonymous, so please do not contact them directly during this process (send questions to email@example.com).
• Will I see written reviews of my submission?
Yes, you will receive reviews along with the committee’s decision by June 28.
• Do presenters pay the full registration fee?
Yes. Our conference is small and a high percentage of attendees are presenters—this maximizes participation and the value of the experience. But we can’t discount presenter registration without radically reducing the number of speakers who participate. EPIC is a volunteer-run nonprofit and registration fees directly fund the event. Student and a Financial Includes rates are available.
• Can I wait to register until I know whether my submission is accepted?
We’ll hold one space per accepted proposal until July 30. If you want to attend regardless of whether your proposal is accepted, or if you have more than one presenter, please register when registration opens April 30. Your registration is fully refundable until October 9.